Thursday, September 24, 2015

Everyday Detox



I recently read the cook book Everyday Detox by Megan Gilmore. I was very happy I grabbed this book it gives you all the information you could ever want to improve your gut laying out how you should eat foods for better digestion, like eating animal protein with non-starchy veggies and then waiting 3-4 hours before switching categories.


In chapter 1 it explains how to detox and why eating this way is good for you. Its wrote in a way that even I could understand. It gives you a chart explaining each category and how to eat them, a seven day jumpstart menu, shopping plan.

Chapter 2 explains what and why you should have in your pantry and helpful kitchen tools. 

Chapter 3 starts the wonderful recipes with Liquid Nourishment. 

Chapter 4 is Morning Favorites

Chapter 5 Salads, Dressings and Sides. 

Chapter 6 Soups Sandwiches and Wraps

Chapter 7 Casseroles and Comfort Food

Chapter 8 Sweet Treats

Chapter 9 Back to Basics

All the recipes are so yummy and the pictures that accompany them are beautiful. 




I received this book from Blogging for Books  for an honest review. 

Don't forget to friend me on Facebook. Follow me on Instagram @not_your_ordinary_bombshell. Follow me on goodreads Ashley Morgan

Blessings, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment