Wednesday, August 17, 2016

30 Beauty Tag Questions You've Always Wanted to Know About Me

Hey, Bombshells, How are y'all today? Well, I hope. I am doing pretty good. Today is pretty boring around here on the home front. So I've been looking around on good ole Google trying to find topics to talk about and I stumbled upon several tags so I saved several and choose this one today. I thought y'all would like to know a little bit more about me. Since I haven't talked about beauty much I thought this was very fitting. 


1. Do you remember your first makeup item? 
Hummm that is a tough one but it was prob eye shadow or lip gloss

 2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications? 
Volume and lengthening. My holy grail is Too Faced Better Than Sex. I really like Lancome Hypnose but the smell is very strong, which is a downfall for me. 

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
medium to full coverage

4. Favorite high-end brand?

5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t? 
Urban Decay, Kat Von D, And I really want to try Estée Lauder Double wear foundation! 


6. Favorite drugstore brand?

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Oh lord yes! Almost never leave home without a pair on. 

 8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
A lip product. Usually my Vaseline lip care and whatever lipstick I put on.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Hummmm.....They are all cherished to me.



10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once? 
I don't shop that often. I usually only shop if I am out of something. 


11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely? 
Haha yeah right! I wish! 

12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards, and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Yes, At least I try too.

13. What type of product do you buy the most of? 
Skincare only because it runs out quicker than any of my makeup. 

 14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
Nope, not really.

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
Not in my makeup. I do in my shampoo because I am allergic to it. If it's not in my makeup its a bonus but I don't typically search it out. If I am deciding between 2 products I will go for one the one that doesn't. 


16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup? 
I've never been in Ulta or Sephora because of personal mental reasons I really need to get the hell over but ya know I'm a big girl and hate going into stores like that judge you. I've heard too many horror stories of their customer service!  But I love shopping from them online. 

 17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
Absolutely! I love testing products. I love doing reviews. A lot of the time I find my new love product, I would have never known about. 

18. Favorite bath and body brand?
Bath and Body works! Been a fan since I was a wee little one! (haha) My mom and sister would buy it all the time. Country Apple I think was the name. Holy moly that stuff smelled so good, now it brings back memories at the same time it makes me wanna puke! I got so sick of that smell! 

19.  If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Ohhhh.... This is a tough one! Prob NYX or Maybelline. 

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Urban Decay, The Balm, or Too Faced


21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Gwen Stefani for more dramatic looks and Julia Roberts for more natural looks

22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
6543,Two, One, Makeup and several other Facebook groups.
Recommend some of your communities?  Leave me a comment!

 23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
These are ones I never miss an episode. Beauty or not these are my top 5. 
Tell me what your top 5 YouTubers are in the comments.

24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
No! To me, that just kinda grosses me out.
25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
OMG yes! If you ever watch any of my get ready with me's on Periscope you learn real fast me and mascara have a love hate relationship!

26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
YES!!! Right now I am using Smashbox photo finish.

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
Maybe 2

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I have thought several times about going to Cosmetology school. 

30. What do you love about makeup?
Everything. I love that it highlights my good assets and hides the bad ones. It makes me feel pretty and put together. It makes me take some me time, it's my form of meditation. It has given me an outlet to find new people and a way to make some amazing life long friends!I love that you can meet a stranger and spark a conversion over a lipstick and you instantly have a bond with someone you would've never talked to. 


I think that's it. That was fun! Hopefully, you learned a little bit more about me. If you want me to do a Q&A or if you have any other topic ideas let me know in the comments.


*UPDATE* I forgot to tag some friends! 
Nikki and Shannon


Be Kind, Be Beautiful, Be You-Ashley


      Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a post! Leave a comment I'd love to chat with you! And as always if you can't get enough of my fabulousness you can join me on any and all my social media. They are all linked below.

Instagram
Twitter
Periscope
Goodreads

Snapchat

No comments:

Post a Comment