Friday, August 26, 2016

Beauty Tid Bit Thursday: Full Face and Green Smokey Eye Tutorial

Thursday I did a look inspired by Victoria Donelda,click here to go watch the video it's stunning! If you'd like to watch my Get Ready With Me on Periscope (click the links) Part 1 and Part 2. I will list and link all products I used. 

*I am not affiliated with any of these companies.*





*Face*
*First off start with a clean fresh face.
*Then moisturizer: Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream. Let your moisturizer soak in for about 15mins before applying any other products.
*Foundation: Maybelline Matte and Poreless in shade 222 True Beige with a damp beauty blender.
*Concealer: Hard Candy Glamoflauge in shade light apply with a small flat brush under eyes, down the nose, triangle on the forehead, and chin. Blend out with a beauty blender.

Small Flat Concealer Brush

*Powder: Elf HD Powder in shade sheer. I do a light bake under the eye and set T-zone. I do not dust off till I am finished with my eyeshadow. 



*Eyes*
*Eye primer: Elf Eye Primer I do not use or recommend the sealer end of this duo. Blender out with your ring finger.
*Set with an eyeshadow for a base color close to your skin color. I used my Makeup Revolutions Affirmation Palette shade Vow with an Eco Tools Full Eye Shadow Brush.

Eco Tools Full Eye Shadow Brush
Makeup Revolution Affirmation Pallete (Vow) 

*From the same Affirmation palette I use Hope to start in my crease. To deepen it up some I also used Time. I used a l.a.b 2 Just Blending in Brush to apply both colors. Blend blend blend! To blend I use my Morphe M330.

Makeup Revolution Affirmation Palette (Hope)
l.a.b.2 Just Blending in Brush
Makeup Revolution Affirmation Palette (Time)
Morphe M330

*Now for the fun! I used my Morphe 35S palette. Applied the shimmer green all over my lid. With a no name flat shadow brush. Blend out with Morphe M330.

Morphe 35S
No Name Flat Eye Shadow  Brush

*In the crease with the l.a.b 2 blending brush I used my Morphe 35B palette. Blend blend blend. 

Morphe 35B

* With a small dome no name brush use the black from the 35B palette and dab a little in the outer v. Now blend like your life depends on it. (hahaha) 

Morphe 35B
No Name Dome Brush

*Add a brow bone color. I used Positive from the Affirmation palette.

Makeup Revoltion Affirmation Palette (Positive)

*Lashes: Kiss in style Shy. I also use their lash glue.



*Face*
*Wipe away any bake and fall out.



*Blush:Makeup Revolution in New Rules (this blush is so pigmented you only need a tiny bit.) I use my Morphe M510 barely swiped across the blush. 


*Highlighter: No. 7 Skin Illuminator (pink) dab on the high points of cheek bones, nose, above the eyebrow, and cupids bow. A tip I learned from Victoria Donelda use your beauty blender to blend your highlighter in and it melts into the skin to leave such a beautiful glow! To top it off just because I love a little extra glow. I also use City Color Contour Effects 2 the highlight from that palette. I use the same Morphe M510 brush to apply. 
*Now for a little tip I picked up from Wayne Goss. Use a blending face brush (I use Real Techniques Face brush)


and pick up a tiny bit of powder and start buffing it all over your face. This locks in your makeup. It doesn't leave you looking cakey. If you will swirl in one direction and back the other direction (I hope that makes since) it also fills in your pores to leave you looking flawless. 


*Lips*
*Lip Exfoliator: Elf Lip Exfoliator
*Lipstick: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in shade Naked



Waalaa! All finished! 










I hope you enjoyed this beauty tid bit. If you have any questions or would like for me to help you with a one on one please feel free to email me anytime at notyourordinarybombshell@gmail.com.



Be Kind, Be Beautiful, Be You-Ashley

Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a post! Leave a comment I'd love to chat with you! And as always if you can't get enough of my fabulousness you can join me on any and all my social media. They are all linked below.


Snapchat

No comments:

Post a Comment