Monday, August 29, 2016

Manic Monday: August 29th - Sept. 4th Target Dollar Spot Planner Layout

Goodness, it's been a heck of a Monday, thank God for my planner! It's only been a week back to school and both kids have strep throat!

Last night I did my weekly planning. I enjoy planning and decorating on Sunday nights. For me it is a lot like my makeup time, it's my de-stress time. This week isn't too terribly busy but lots of little things that need to be done.

For those that don't know, I plan in a Target Dollar Spot planner. I used purple washi I found in the Target Dollar Spot for $1, to cover up and fortify the holes and to also cover up the days. The sticker decor and push pin stickers I used are from The Dollar Tree. And the dots are from Wal-Mart, I do believe they were $1.84. For the paper clips, I used the ones I made, as well as the headband wrap. I love this spread so much! It's so bright and colorful and makes me smile!

Without further ado, here it is!



I cut the rainbow in half. 





I hope y'all have an amazing week ahead. 

Be Kind, Be Beautiful, Be You-Ashley

Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a post! Leave a comment I'd love to chat with you! And as always if you can't get enough of my fabulousness you can join me on any and all my social media. They are all linked below.


Snapchat



No comments:

Post a Comment