Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Blog Schedule

Hey, I just wanted to give y'all a quick update of the new schedule I worked up this weekend.
So from now on....
Manic Mondays will feature planning and or an organization tip.
Tasty Tuesdays will feature a recipe.
Whatcha Reading Wednesdays will feature book reviews and other book-related posts. 
Thursday (still working on the name) will be beauty related
Friday (still working on the name) will be family and life updates and other what not blog posts. 

If you can help me with names for Thursday and Friday I will give you a shout out for the amazing help! The first ever Tasty Tuesdays post will be up today!



Be Kind, Be Beautiful, Be You-Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Great themes for your blog. I was thinking you could name your makeup days something like Bombshell Reviews, Bombshell Secrets Revealed, The Modern Bombshell, Bombshell Beautiful or Color Me Bombshell. Just thinking, I love your blogs. You write very well. You're an amazing, beautiful, compassionate and brilliant woman. When I read your blogs and watch your periscopes and snapchats I get the feeling one gets when they see a rare double rainbow after a great storm. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Jan!! Girl! You seriously can make a girls ego go to the moon! lol! You are way to sweet my friend! I love your ideas! I will have to see which ones will fit.

      Delete